School logo sweaters are available to purchase via school. To order simply call 01527 853851 EXT 206 and a member of the domestic team will be happy to help. We will visit your child in class and kit him out with the best fit jumper. Any extras you have ordered will be sent home with the taxi guide. If you are a new parent we will approach you when we see you in school or call you to ensure your son has his jumper in time.
There are two products available for purchase:
- Sweatshirts Crew Neck including embroidered school logo
Size 24” – 30” – £8.50
Size 32” – 34” – £9.00
- R207J Waterproof Jacket including embroidered school logo
XS – 2XL – £15.95
(XS- 3/4, S – 5/6, M – 7/8, L – 9/10, XL -11/12 and 2XL – 13/14)
Waterproof-StormDri 2000. Windproof. Fully taped waterproof seams. Long fit. Super warm. Quick drying. Concealed 3 panel hood in collar with hood size adjuster.Full front heavy 7mm zip fastening. 2 Concealed front pockets with under storm flaps with super warm fleece linings. Tear release cuff strap and reflective tape cuff detail. Strom flap. Fleece trim on inside of collar. Reflective tape cuff detail. Reflective safety tape across lower back. Name and class tag inside left hand pocket. Reflective tape cuff detail. Fleece lining in pockets to keep hands warm. Adjustable drawcord hem (EN14682 compilant).
We hold a certain amount of stock so most of the time will be able to provide your son with the jumper he needs straight away. If not our supplier should be able to deliver within the week. Coats will be ordered with the manufacturer once you have ordered it so there will be a short wait. There will not be a stock of coats kept in school.
Handy tips for school uniforms
- They are supplied in chest sizes not by age – see below for guidance on measuring
- DO NOT use fabric conditioner as it breaks down the fibres in the jumper and will cause it to loose shape and shrink
- DO NOT iron the cuffs or waist elastic as the heat of the iron causes damage to the fibres.
- To avoid jumpers getting lost make sure your son’s name is clearly marked on the label.
- To ensure the correct size is ordered measure your son over a t-shirt only (not bear chest or over a coat/jumper)
- Use a measuring tape and measure around your son’s body just under his rib cage.
- Remember to allow room for your son to grow – it is best to buy a jumper he is going to grow into and not one that only just fits!
Order your school uniform today
All orders can be place by calling – 01527 853851 ext 206/221
Click here to download the order form